One of the special things I brought home from Costa Rica is a parasite. I also bought some pretty jewelry.
So we’re back from our trip to Nevada to see our brand new grandson and I’m feeling worn out. Being a grandma takes a lot of energy. Or it might be the parasite.
Good news. I’m starting a tincture today that will kill the intestinal intruder (Black Walnut & Wormwood) AND I have nothing on my agenda. Except these things, of course:
2. Brush teeth (regardless of how lazy the day is, dental hygiene is not optional).
3. Catch up on some blogging.
4. Consider making dinner and then decide not to.
5. Look for a new TV series to watch on Netflix.
6. Finish the book I started last night.
7. Eat a salad of mixed greens, bleu cheese and Craisins (because that is the best salad combination in the entire universe).
9. Drink Coke Zero and eat Pirate Booty as a healthy snack option.
10. Go to bed early. That’s a very full schedule.